Senior .Net Developer
Sr. Android Developer
* Design and develop technical solutions for enterprise-level projects
* Review and document existing application code and architecture
* Provide maintenance support to existing application code
* Perform new application development
* Perform unit testing and integration testing
* Propose new techniques and technologies for software development
* Code clean-up and Code Repository administration
* Automation of development tasks
* Act as a primary contact for development queries and concerns
* Interface with Product Owners to understand the product and business
* Define functional design for requirements implementation
* Critical systems development
* Research production problems using Splunk or other log analysis tools
* Design and develop data analysis solutions
* Database structure definition
* Integration with legacy data & applications
* Provide assistance to Junior Developers when needed
* Perform code reviews and recommend improvements
* Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
* Follow legal policies as directed.
* Collaborate with Scrum team following the agile principles.
* 6+ years of software development experience
* 1+ years in a leadership or staff engineer role
* Strong skills in .NET Framework 4.5 or greater.
* Understanding of .NET Core 1-2.
* Strong experience with Azure Cloud Services
* Strong database and SQL experience
* Experience building asynchronous Pub/Sub message systems using Azure Message Bus
* Strong skills in Inversion of Control libraries such as Ninject or Microsoft's IoC
* Experience with Team Foundation Server task management
* Expertise with enterprise grade build and continuous integration via Team Foundation Services
* Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
* Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools
* Experience in mentoring Developers in design and/or development
* Experience building idempotent web services, especially using the REST style
* Experience designing microservice architecture with an emphasis on reliability and durability.
* Proficiency with version control systems such as SVN or Git
* Proficiency testing the software you and your team builds, including unit tests, mocking, integration testing, regression testing and state coverage testing
* Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse, IntelliJ, or Visual Studio
* Experience using web presentation technologies such as React.js or Vue.js.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with Scrum artifacts and rituals
* Templating Engines
* Version Control Systems
* Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
* JWT authorization
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical field or equivalent experienc